Extreme Performance V-Twin Primary Lube
Recommended for use in all Harley primarys with wet clutches
From Schaeffers Website:
Extreme Performance V-Twin Primary Lube is designed for use in the primary chain case of all Harley-Davidson Big Twin Models and in the wet and primary/transmission common sumps found in Harley Davidson Sportster models with wet clutches sharing the same sump as the transmission gears.
Extreme Performance V-Twin Primary Lube is made with the finest severely hydrofinished polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base fluids and severely solvent refined, severely hydrofinished 100% pure paraffin base oils. Further blended into Extreme Performance V-Twin Primary Lube is an advanced additive package and Micron Moly® to create a powerful defense against wear and premature component failure.
Extreme Performance V-Twin Primary Lube can be used in chain chases equipped with original, modified or aftermarket high performance clutch assemblies. (Not recommended for combined engine/transmission sumps.)
- Efficient clutch performance and optimum torque transfer.
- Prevents clutch chatter.
- Strong wear protection.
- Maximum transmission and primary drive chain reliability.
- Quickly penetrates into the chain rollers to loosen stiff links.
- Enhanced protection against rust and corrosion - even in the presence of moisture.
- Reduces temperatures.
- Keeps components cleaner, reduces sludge and varnish buildup.
- Excellent oxidative and thermal stability.