Extreme Performance Full Synthetic 75W-140
For use in all Harley transmissions
From Schaeffers Website:
Extreme Performance Full Synthetic is designed for use in Harley-Davidson V-Twin transmissions and high performance differentials. Extreme Performance Full Synthetic is engineered from the highest quality of polyalphaolefin (PAO) synthetic base oils, a non-corrosive, extreme pressure additive and proven friction modifier, Micron Moly®. This unique blend helps increase transmission and gear efficiency, providing smoother transmission shifting and less gear noise.
Extreme Performance Full Synthetic can be used in heavy-duty or high performance transmissions, aftermarket 5-speed and 6-speed separate motorcycle transmissions and final drives, including standard and limited-slip differentials and shaft drive transmissions requiring the use of an hypoid type gear oil. (Not recommended for Harley-Davidson Sportsters transmissions and combined engine/transmission sumps.)
- Improves transmission shifting and gear efficiency.
- Optimizes performance.
- Enhanced protection against rust and corrosion.
- Reduces operating temperatures.
- Minimizes cold welding.
- Exceptional extreme pressure properties to protect against wear.
- Enhanced thermal and oxidative stability and durability.
- Longer oil, seal and equipment life.